Love the diving form wife, I knew you still had it in you! :-) Got your postcard today- it's hanging on my wall where I can look at it every time i sit at my desk! Amazing to think it came all the way from Zanzibar- teach me some of that swahili slang when you get back? love you SO much
I am so jealous every time I go on to your blog. Speaking Swahili, swimming in the waters off of Zanzibar. What an adventure. June tells me you will be seeing her again when you return to Nairobi. Wish I could be there!!!!! Petra was AAAAAAAAAAmazing and when we are all able the family must take make a prilgrimage there. Love you so much hugs and kisses NeNe
hey miss mol, still getting the hang of the blog stuff - I think by accident I posted to a previous account/date, ooops! Would be like me to figure it out . . . But I am still in awe of everything you are experiencing, and I feel great emotions at what you see and when you write about how YOU feel. It fills me up and I wish I was there too. It's one thing to look through a pair of binoculars it's another to live with a family and walk the streets and cook & eat with them, as one. You look great by the way too! love U, -br-
hi Molly, us knitters have been keeping up with your life in Africa when your mom reminds us of an update - it's amazing to hear about and see all the photos! Malcolm said "isn't that the girl that I watched TV with that time while you were knitting with your group" to which I replied, "Not anymore! She's clearly a different girl, now..."
We all survived a rainy Halloween here, hardly anyone braved the windy Oakland hills to ring doorbells. I'm very glad the rain has started so I don't have to worry quite so much about fires up here.
Happy November!
love from us all, - Nancy (one of those Skanky Knitters)
omgosh mollz love your photos. looks like you're having an amazing time. I can't fucking WAIT to see you gahhhhh I'm going crazy. l&c is great, we're starting to chill with some more odellians so you'll have the hookup when you get back. worrrd. love love love Kelly
5 comments:
Love the diving form wife, I knew you still had it in you! :-)
Got your postcard today- it's hanging on my wall where I can look at it every time i sit at my desk! Amazing to think it came all the way from Zanzibar- teach me some of that swahili slang when you get back?
love you SO much
I am so jealous every time I go on to your blog. Speaking Swahili, swimming in the waters off of Zanzibar. What an adventure.
June tells me you will be seeing her again when you return to Nairobi. Wish I could be there!!!!!
Petra was AAAAAAAAAAmazing and when we are all able the family must take make a prilgrimage there.
Love you so much hugs and kisses
NeNe
hey miss mol, still getting the hang of the blog stuff - I think by accident I posted to a previous account/date, ooops! Would be like me to figure it out . . . But I am still in awe of everything you are experiencing, and I feel great emotions at what you see and when you write about how YOU feel. It fills me up and I wish I was there too. It's one thing to look through a pair of binoculars it's another to live with a family and walk the streets and cook & eat with them, as one. You look great by the way too! love U, -br-
hi Molly, us knitters have been keeping up with your life in Africa when your mom reminds us of an update - it's amazing to hear about and see all the photos! Malcolm said "isn't that the girl that I watched TV with that time while you were knitting with your group" to which I replied, "Not anymore! She's clearly a different girl, now..."
We all survived a rainy Halloween here, hardly anyone braved the windy Oakland hills to ring doorbells. I'm very glad the rain has started so I don't have to worry quite so much about fires up here.
Happy November!
love from us all,
- Nancy
(one of those Skanky Knitters)
omgosh mollz love your photos. looks like you're having an amazing time. I can't fucking WAIT to see you gahhhhh I'm going crazy. l&c is great, we're starting to chill with some more odellians so you'll have the hookup when you get back. worrrd. love love love Kelly
Post a Comment